Out & About
Whether you're here for just a few days or for longer, THE BEACH MOUNT in Morecambe is an ideal base for strolls along the promenade or for sightseeing trips in the area.
Things to see and do in and around Morecambe
- Enjoy the spectactular views and sunsets
- Fantastic for Birdwatchers & Walkers
- Have your photograph taken with the Eric Morecambe Statue
- Shop at the Festival Market
- See the tern project & Stone Jetty
- See the restored Art Deco Midland Hotel
- Relax in Happy Mount Park
- Take in a show at the Platform
- Visit Carnforth Station and Brief Encounter
- Visit Historic Lancaster
Not forgetting the Lune Valley, the Dales and the Lake District. There are simply too many places for us to list.
For lots more information and help to plan your trips out, contact the Morecambe Visitor Information Centre on 01524 582808
or just click on the link below.
From fish & chips, traditional pub fare to full A La Carte, Morecambe has it all, many within walking distance of The Beach Mount.
Less than 10 minutes walk brings you to the outstanding Blue Mountain Restaurant which has a great value early bird menu and a delicious A La Carte menu. The food here is fantastic. We recommend that you book in advance.
For more details and opening times call 01524 831056
For great value pub grub try the Dog & Partridge.
More suggestions, Just click on the links below to visit their websites.
- The Dog & Partridge
- The Blue Mountain
- Toby Carvery
- The Morecambe Hotel
- Honey Tree Chinese Restaurant
- Black Stone Grill and Thai
- No 9 Restaurant
- Station Promenade
- The Midland Hotel
- Hurley Flyer
- Strawberry Gardens Heysham
- The Royal at Heysham
- The Cross Keys at Slyne
- The Hest Bank
There are many more places to eat, in Hest Bank , Bolton-le-Sands and Lancaster.